วันอังคารที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2564

 This Is MY Blog!

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog
My name :  Onwimon Mompalad
My nickname :  Fia
Age :  21 years old.
Date of Birth :  20/07/42
My favourite hobby :  Listen to music and watching TV.
My favourite color :  black and gray
My favourite food :  noodle 
This blog about : Summarize my knowledge from Computer Application in English Language Teaching Course.
My goal :  Improve my English skill, understand and can use English in my life.
    Now, I'm studying in faculty of Education, English major.
                Nice to meet you all!

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

At my worst

Counter

calendar

Calendar Widget by CalendarLabs

ค้นหาบล็อกนี้

ขับเคลื่อนโดย Blogger.

BTemplates.com

Blogroll

About

Copyright © Learn English with me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com